Honda CBR1000RR Exhaust
Looking for the best exhaust for the 2017+ Honda CBR1000RR? Take a look at the SC-Project SC1-R Exhaust.
To be the best exhaust, you have to use the best materials. Sound and performance are the main reason to upgrade to an aftermarket exhaust. However, the weight savings from ditching the overweight stock exhaust is a commonly overlooked benefit.
SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance.
SC-Project exhausts are hand made right along side the same exhausts you see on MotoGP bikes and at race tracks around the world. SC-Project is committed to putting race quality performance, sound and weight reduction in the hands of all motorcycle enthusiasts.
SC1-R silencer has been studied and developed by SC-Project R&D department, to be the new benchmark for World Superbike Championship. The diamond hexagonal shaped body is made in full titanium and the outlet is in matte carbon fiber that gives to the SC1-R an aggressive racing look. The new SC1-R is the perfect synthesis of SC-Project mission: study and produce exhaust for the best race teams in Superbike and MotoGP. Performance, weight reduction and sound with the excellence of a product made in Italy.
- Aeronautical grade materials
- Large diameter exhaust outlet
- Bike specific exhaust mounting hardware included
- 24 month factory defect warranty
- Optimized exhaust shape for high lean angles
With there being so many exhaust options these days, here are a few things to look for in your new exhaust.
- Choose a brand that has a REAL racing heritage.
- Look for a lightweight and durable material like Titanium or Carbon Fiber.
- Find the exhaust that completes the overall “look and style” you are going for.
Shop SC-Project Exhausts for the Honda CBR1000RR HERE