These Website Standard Terms And Conditions (these “Terms” or these “Website Standard Terms And Conditions”) contained herein on this webpage, shall govern your use of this website, including all pages within this website (collectively referred to herein below as this “Website”). These Terms apply in full force and effect to your use of this Website and by using this Website, you expressly accept all terms and conditions contained herein in full. You must not use this Website, if you have any objection to any of these Website Standard Terms And Conditions.
This Website is not for use by any minors (defined as those who are not at least 18 years of age), and you must not use this Website if you a minor.
2. Intellectual Property Rights.
Other than content you own, which you may have opted to include on this Website, under these Terms, Motovation Accessories, LLC and/or its licensors own all rights to the intellectual property and material contained in this Website, and all such rights are reserved.
You are granted a limited license only, subject to the restrictions provided in these Terms, for purposes of viewing the material contained on this Website,
You are expressly and emphatically restricted from all of the following:
1. publishing any Website material in any media;
2. selling, sublicensing and/or otherwise commercializing any Website material;
3. publicly performing and/or showing any Website material;
4. using this Website in any way that is, or may be, damaging to this Website;
5. using this Website in any way that impacts user access to this Website;
6. using this Website contrary to applicable laws and regulations, or in a way that causes, or may cause, harm to the Website, or to any person or business entity;
7. engaging in any data mining, data harvesting, data extracting or any other similar activity in relation to this Website, or while using this Website;
8. using this Website to engage in any advertising or marketing;
Certain areas of this Website are restricted from access by you and Motovation Accessories, LLC may further restrict access by you to any areas of this Website, at any time, in its sole and absolute discretion. Any user ID and password you may have for this Website are confidential and you must maintain confidentiality of such information.
4. No warranties.
This Website is provided “as is,” with all faults, and Motovation Accessories, LLC makes no express or implied representations or warranties, of any kind related to this Website or the materials contained on this Website. Additionally, nothing contained on this Website shall be construed as providing consult or advice to you.
5. Limitation of liability.
In no event shall Motovation Accessories, LLC, nor any of its officers, directors and employees, be liable to you for anything arising out of or in any way connected with your use of this Website, whether such liability is under contract, tort or otherwise, and Motovation Accessories, LLC, including its officers, directors and employees shall not be liable for any indirect, consequential or special liability arising out of or in any way related to your use of this Website.
You hereby indemnify to the fullest extent Motovation Accessories, LLC from and against any and all liabilities, costs, demands, causes of action, damages and expenses (including reasonable attorney’s fees) arising out of or in any way related to your breach of any of the provisions of these Terms.
If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid under any applicable law, such unenforceability or invalidity shall not render these Terms unenforceable or invalid as a whole, and such provisions shall be deleted without affecting the remaining provisions herein.
8. Variation of Terms.
Motovation Accessories, LLC is permitted to revise these Terms at any time as it sees fit, and by using this Website you are expected to review such Terms on a regular basis to ensure you understand all terms and conditions governing use of this Website.
Motovation Accessories, LLC shall be permitted to assign, transfer, and subcontract its rights and/or obligations under these Terms without any notification or consent required. However, .you shall not be permitted to assign, transfer, or subcontract any of your rights and/or obligations under these Terms.
10. Entire Agreement.
These Terms, including any legal notices and disclaimers contained on this Website, constitute the entire agreement between Motovation Accessories, LLC and you in relation to your use of this Website, and supersede all prior agreements and understandings with respect to the same.
11. Governing Law & Jurisdiction.
This Agreement shall be subject to and governed by the laws of the State of Texas, excluding any conflicts-of-law rule or principle that might refer the construction or interpretation of this Agreement to the laws of another state. Any disputes arising out of this Agreement will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the U.S. District Court located in Travis County, Texas if federal jurisdiction is available and to the courts of the State of Texas located in Travis County, Texas if federal jurisdiction is not available.
12. Items that are not DOT approved are only available for entertainment on custom bike applications. These items are in no way to be utilized on the legal streets. This includes, but is not limited to, turn signals, flashers, exhausts, blinkers, tuners, electronics, lights, and other accessories. Motovation must insist that these parts are used within the laws and restrictions of your area.
13. Product Reviews: Product reviews are submitted internally and externally. Motovation accepts no responsibility for the suggestions, feedback or information provided in a customer review. This information should be considered for entertainment purposes only.