Rizoma R77 Metropolitan Bike
The most sophisticated way to travel the urban city or the paddock. The Rizoma R77 Metropolitan fixed gear bicycle. Legendary Rizoma quality, with stunning Italian design. This bicycle is the ultimate compliment to your lifestyle.
The Rizoma Metropolitan Bike represents the union of performance, design and innovation. Offering the best design that Italy has to offer. The Rizoma philosophy, its attention to detail and careful choice of materials and components. Full carbon fiber forks, handlebar and frame, make this bicycle a work of functional art.
The Metropolitan Bike is a comfortable and lightweight means of transportation with style. Its iconic full carbon fiber frame, without central column, makes it easily transportable on your shoulders when carrying.
Full Carbon Fiber Frame
Metropolitan Bike weighs only 8.25 kg, the frame is full carbon fiber made, a material characterized by high mechanical resistance and lightness, able to optimize the Metropolitan’s performance and aesthetic appearance. The frame iconic shape, without central column, makes it easily transportable on the shoulders, take it wherever you want!
The belt drive system will last forever, in addition to offering a smooth bike ride. This is superior to a chain drive, and does away with the traditional maintenance needs of other bicycles. No chain, no mess, no fuss. The single speed setup (fixie) keeps everything simple and elegant. JUST RIDE!
- Net weight: 8,25 kg (18lbs)
- Frame: Rizoma - R77 Full Carbon
- Fork: Rizoma - Full carbon
- Handlebar stem: Rizoma - CNC machined aluminum
- Handlebar: Carbon - Matte black painted
- Grips: Rizoma - Ergo Convex
- Crankset: Shimano® ALFINE
- Pedals: extruded and CNC machined aluminum
- Saddle: San Marco Shortfit
- Rear dropouts: Rizoma - CNC machined aluminum
- Front wheel: Rizoma - 28" (700) - aluminum profile h 40 mm 20 Spokes
- Rear wheel: Rizoma - 28" (700) - aluminum profile h 40 mm 24 Spokes
- Tires: Michelin® - Dynamic Sport 700x28
- Air chamber: 700x25/32C with Presta valve 60 mm
- Brakes: Tektro® - Forged aluminum
- Gear ratio: Single Speed - 50/22
- Transmission: Gates Carbon Drive CDX
- Wheelbase: 1000 mm
- Seat tube extension: 60 mm
- Top Tube: 556 mm
- Standover: 836 mm
- Total length: 1690 mm
- Wheel axle height from ground: 339 mm
- Handlebar stem angle: -18°
- Size: for riders ranging from 165 cm (65 inch) to 190 cm (75 inch)
- Maximum rider weight rated: 100 kg (220lbs)