- Dec 4, 2023 What is the Big Deal about Brembo RCS Corsa Corta Master Cylinders? The Brembo RCS and RCS Corsa Corta are among the highest-quality braking components on the market, but what do you get with the higher-spec master cylinders? The pump isn't necessarily better with the higher price tag. The higher price tag is for a higher level of adjustability. But what does that m
- Sep 29, 2023 Do engine case covers protect from a crash? Ride Protected
Evotech Performance Sliders
The Triumph Street Triple 765 is the BEST Street Triple so far! #rideprotected
The Street Triple is widely considered to be the perfect street machine. Keep your bike in top condition with some easy to install protection parts from Evotech Performance.
Evotech Performance offers amazing protection options that won't break the bank! There are 3 main components to protecting your bike from unexpected carnage. Don't let a simple drop or slide ruin your ride.
Here are the most important protection parts for your Triumph Street Triple 765.
- Frame Sliders by Evotech Performance
- Radiator Guard by Evotech Performance
- Fork / Axle Sliders by Evotech Performance
Take a closer look at the Evotech options for your bike...
Evotech Performance have designed and manufactured these crash protection sliders that are easy to install and offer the best protection for your bike.
Simply attaching to your bike’s existing mounting points, No modification is required.
The mounts are CNC machined from aircraft grade billet aluminum and finished in a exterior black powder coated for longevity.
Evotech’s savvy design means this radiator guard can be easily installed with no modification to the bike required.
The guard is CNC machined from aircraft quality aluminum. Finished in durable black powder coating, this radiator guard kit includes fixings and easy to follow instructions.
Motorcycle radiator protection has never looked as good!
Fork & Axle Sliders
Evotech Performance rear axle spindle protector bobbins are incredibly easy to fit and are retained by stainless steel spindles and stainless nyloc nuts, for added security.
Made in England from high performance engineering polymer.
These rear axle sliders include two sliders, spindle, nuts, washers and fitting instructions.