PLEASE READ OUR PARTS RETURN POLICY CAREFULLY - Please see special return policy information at the bottom of the page regarding Riding Gear & Apparel
Hard Parts & Accessories Return Policy Information: (See Specific Riding Gear & Apparel Return Policy Below)
- Returns must be returned to Motovation within 30 days of your original shipping date
- Returned products must be in new, unused condition and include the original box and/or packaging with all tags and packaging material included. The packaging can not be damaged or missing in any way. This is how we ensure that YOU receive brand new and un-altered items. Please do not order multiples of the same or similar item with the intention of returning the majority of your order. Please contact us before ordering if you need information regarding your items, and we will be happy to help you avoid a return. If this policy is abused, we may charge a restocking fee, or refuse service.
- Items that have been attempted or installed, scratched, run, "taken for a ride" or blemished in any way are NOT acceptable returns. This literally means ANY instance that shows the item is not brand new, just as it came from the factory. Our returns department is well trained to be able to determine if an item has been used or altered in any way. We do this to fully protect ALL customers.
- Electronics, Fuel Modules, Tuners, Lights or Batteries that have been removed from packaging or manufacturer seal broken are non-returnable due to safety concerns. Again, this may be a slight inconvenience for some, but we do everything possible to protect our customers.
- Suspension components are NOT eligible for returns.
- *Special Order items are NOT eligible for returns. Custom color options, rare parts, unique configurations, etc.
- Items MUST be in original sealed and unopened condition to avoid a restocking/processing fee of up to 25%
- Returns must be safely packaged to prevent shipping damage and additional fees (insurance and tracking is recommended). It is fairly common for shipments to sustain minor damage from insufficient packing material. The best option is to replicate the packing that the item had, when you received it from our location.
- Returns MUST be pre-approved to obtain an RMA authorization for any return to be processed.
- Returns that do not meet theses requirements will not be processed and will be returned to the customer or are subject to a processing fee.
- Returned items that utilized any FREE shipping promotion for the order, are subject to a refund, minus our actual shipping cost of the order. The amount we paid to ship to you originally will be deducted from your refund. *Technically the shipping wasn't free for us, we simply covered that cost in exchange for your order. If you return/cancel the order, then we must recovered our expense of your original shipping.
The customer is responsible for the safe return shipping to our location. We advise that all returns be packaged safely and that shipping insurance and tracking is purchased to protect your return. All returns must be authorized by our sales team before the return can be processed.
Once your return is received and inspected by Motovation returns department, your refund will be processed and a credit will be applied to your credit card or original method of payment. Please note that depending on your credit card company, it may take an additional 2-7 business days after your credit is applied for it to be posted to your account. Any reward points earned or used on a returned order will be deducted from the refund (if necessary).
*Special Order items are any items that are not regularly kept in stock or have special color and finish options (Levers, Colored Screens, etc) as well as any hand made items or custom parts. Feel free to contact us before you place your order to verify if your item is a Special Order item. All hand made SC-Project exhausts are considered special order items.
Motovation Accessories Return Address: (write your RMA number on the box or with a note inside the box)
1501 Panther Loop BLDG 1A
Pflugerville, TX 78660
Please CONTACT US to initiate a return authorization, or to inquire about a return. Please include photos of your item, to ensure that your return is available for return.
Please provide your order number in the subject line and include the following information in your email.
Reason For Return:
Gear & Apparel Return Policy Information:
- Motovation does not allow riding gear and apparel returns or exchanges for ANY items. All gear and apparel sales are final. This ensures that you will NEVER receive a used item from our store.
- We offer in-store "try on" and demo options here. We encourage you to come here to try on and purchase your apparel before you order.
- We must stand by this strict policy. We feel this is the only way to 100% guarantee that the riding safety and protection gear you purchase from our store have not been compromised in any way.
Please understand that any other store that will allow for returns on helmets and riding apparel is potentially passing on a used, dropped, or compromised product onto the next customer. Motovation will not allow this to happen. We fully understand this will be an inconvenience to some customers, but we feel this is an important policy for the safety of all our fellow riders. If you are wanting to order gear simply to try on and return what doesnt fit, you will need to contact the other mega-store that allows that. Motovation will fully stand behind all product warranty issues. We are simply not an online sizing resource.
Thank you for understanding this policy, and our reason for implementation.