- Dec 4, 2023 What is the Big Deal about Brembo RCS Corsa Corta Master Cylinders? The Brembo RCS and RCS Corsa Corta are among the highest-quality braking components on the market, but what do you get with the higher-spec master cylinders? The pump isn't necessarily better with the higher price tag. The higher price tag is for a higher level of adjustability. But what does that m
- Sep 29, 2023 Do engine case covers protect from a crash? Ride Protected
Brembo Brake Master Cylinder Review
Is the Brembo 19 RCS the right Master Cylinder upgrade for your bike?
Brembo 19RCS Master Cylinder
Brembo’s popularity begins with race machines being tested at the absolute limits, at race tracks around the globe. The 19RCS Master Cylinder is a great option for dual-caliper, four-piston brake caliper setups. The name is derived from a massive 19mm piston that provides the best stopping power possible.
Brembo RCS radial brake master cylinders allow the rider to choose between power or precision in relation to road conditions, the weather, personal preference for feel and familiarity with the bike. This patented master cylinder, derived directly from the unit used in MotoGP, features an innovative adjustment system that allows the same master cylinder to cater for the many different requirements of even the most exacting customer.
Brembo brakes are known in the industry for race level performance and reliability.
Created specifically to bring MotoGP and Superbike technology to countless enthusiasts, the Brembo RCS radial master cylinder sets new standards for high performance brake components in terms of technology and style.
The RCS system consists of an adjuster that sets the brake lever pivot distance to either 18 or 20 mm, for the perfect feedback between rider and machine: setting the pivot distance to 20 mm makes the braking system more reactive and immediate, while a pivot distance of 18 mm makes it more precisely controllable.
Changing between the two settings is extremely quick: simply adjust the master cylinder pivot distance by turning the adjuster on the front of the guide lever with cam mechanism by 180° using a screwdriver (red indicates 18 mm, black indicates 20 mm). This changes braking power distribution without modifying the pure power of the system itself.
- Forged aluminum body
- Hard anodized finish
- Adjustable and folding aluminum lever
- Large 19mm piston
- Lever ratio of 18mm and 20mm
- Brake fluid: DOT 4
- Mounts to standard 7/8 (22mm) diameter handlebars
- Includes universal brake light switch
- Includes double banjo bolt (M10x1.0)
- Compatible with most OEM ABS brake systems