GP-Tech Exhaust by SC-Project
- Exhaust Finish Matte Carbon Fiber
- Brand SC-Project
SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance.
SC-Project exhausts are hand made right along side the same exhausts you see on MotoGP bikes and at race tracks around the world. SC-Project is committed to putting race quality performance, sound and weight reduction in the hands of all motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Dual Slip-on silencers. In the slip-on line the specific link pipes are included in the kit.
- Stock exhaust weight: 7,3 Kg SC exhaust weight: 3,3 Kg Weight reduction: 4 Kg
- Performance. Maximum power increase: + 3,5 HP
- It doesn't need any added power unit.
- Everything to install the exhaust on the bike is included: 2 silencers, 2 link pipes, 2 stainless steel clamps with the rubber, springs and screws, high temperature stickers, CEE homologation card specific for the motorbike model.
- 24 months SC-Project official guarantee
- Street legal version according "EU" regulations.
- DB Killer removable to modify from street legal configuration to racing configuration
SC-Project Part #
Carbon fiber with carbon cap (T02-28C)
Make/Model/YearTriumph / Street Triple / 2007, Triumph / Street Triple R / 2011, Triumph / Street Triple R / 2010, Triumph / Street Triple R / 2009, Triumph / Street Triple R / 2008, Triumph / Street Triple R / 2007, Triumph / Street Triple / 2012, Triumph / Street Triple / 2011, Triumph / Street Triple / 2010, Triumph / Street Triple / 2009, Triumph / Street Triple / 2008, Triumph / Street Triple R / 2012
Exhaust FinishMatte Carbon Fiber
ProductExhausts & Air Filters