GP M2 Low Mount Exhaust by SC-Project
- Brand SC-Project
SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance.
SC-Project exhausts are hand made right along side the same exhausts you see on MotoGP bikes and at race tracks around the world. SC-Project is committed to putting race quality performance, sound and weight reduction in the hands of all motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Slip-on silencer. In the slip-on line the specific link pipe is included in the kit.
- Carbon fiber clamp included.
- Compatible with passenger rearset
- Stock exhaust weight: 8,4 Kg Oval exhaust weight: 2,2 Kg Weight reduction: 6,2 Kg
- Performance. Maximum power increase: + 4,9 HP
- It doesn't need any added power unit.
- Everything to install the exhaust on the bike is included: 1 silencer, 1 link pipe, 1 carbon fiber clamp, springs and screws, high temperature stickers.
- 24 months SC-Project official guarantee
- Racing version, not for road use.
SC-Project Part # T05-L18C
Make/Model/YearTriumph / Speed Triple / 2011, Triumph / Speed Triple / 2012, Triumph / Speed Triple / 2013, Triumph / Speed Triple / 2014, Triumph / Speed Triple / 2015, Triumph / Speed Triple R / 2012, Triumph / Speed Triple R / 2013, Triumph / Speed Triple R / 2014, Triumph / Speed Triple R / 2015
ProductExhausts & Air Filters
Dec 12, 2016, 17:00
Does the GP M2 LOW MOUNT EXHAUST have the removable decibel killer?Dec 12, 2016, 19:21
No, this exhaust does not include a removable dB killer