Conic High Mount Exhaust by SC-Project
- Exhaust Finish Matte Carbon Fiber
- Brand SC-Project
SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance.
SC-Project exhausts are hand made right along side the same exhausts you see on MotoGP bikes and at race tracks around the world. SC-Project is committed to putting race quality performance, sound and weight reduction in the hands of all motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Dual Slip-on silencers. In the slip-on line the specific link pipes are included in the kit.
- Stock exhaust weight: 7,4 Kg Oval exhaust weight: 3,4 Kg Weight reduction: 4,0 Kg
- Performance. Maximum power increase: + 3,3 HP
- Carbon Fiber guard included in the kit.
- It doesn't need any added power unit.
- Everything to install the exhaust on the bike is included: 2 silencers, 2 link pipes, springs and screws, high temperature stickers, CEE homologation card specific for the motorbike model.
- 24 months SC-Project official guarantee
- Street legal version according to "EU" regulations.
- DB Killer removable to modify from street legal configuration to racing configuration
SC-Project Part #
Carbon fiber with carbon cap (T05-34C)
Make/Model/YearTriumph / Speed Triple / 2011, Triumph / Speed Triple / 2012, Triumph / Speed Triple / 2013, Triumph / Speed Triple / 2014, Triumph / Speed Triple / 2015, Triumph / Speed Triple R / 2012, Triumph / Speed Triple R / 2013, Triumph / Speed Triple R / 2014, Triumph / Speed Triple R / 2015
Exhaust FinishMatte Carbon Fiber
ProductExhausts & Air Filters
Jul 9, 2019, 08:41
I have a 2013 Triumph Speed Triple ABS. I'm interested in your dual, high mount carbon exhaust options, Oval (T05-25C), and Conic (T05-34C).
I prefer the look of the oval and the weight and HP difference is minimal.
What are the advantages and disadvantages of the Conic?
ThanksJul 9, 2019, 11:56
The difference is mainly a design difference, and is based on personal preference.