CR-T Exhaust by SC-Project
- Brand SC-Project
SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance.
SC-Project exhausts are hand made right along side the same exhausts you see on MotoGP bikes and at race tracks around the world. SC-Project is committed to putting race quality performance, sound and weight reduction in the hands of all motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Slip-on silencer. In the slip-on line the specific link pipe is included in the kit.
- Conical link pipe in full titanium, from 52mm to 60mm
- Carbon fiber clamp included.
- Everything to install the exhaust on the bike is included: 1 silencer, 1 link pipe, 1 Carbon fiber clamp, springs and screws, high temperature stickers
- 24 months SC-Project official guarantee
- Racing version, not for road use. CR-T is a "Race Replica" silencer, coming directly from the MotoGP, so there is not the possibility to have db-killer inside the CR-T silencer.
SC Project Part #
Carbon fiber (K11-T38C)
Make/Model/YearKawasaki / Ninja ZX-10R / 2011, Kawasaki / Ninja ZX-10R / 2012, Kawasaki / Ninja ZX-10R / 2013, Kawasaki / Ninja ZX-10R / 2014, Kawasaki / Ninja ZX-10R / 2015
ProductExhausts & Air Filters
Select Exhaust FinishCarbon, Titanium
Brandon McFarlandI just got hooked up with this sick CRT exhaust package and I couldn’t be happier. I went from OEM to this and the sound is unreal. No videos will do it justice but search “The Muscle Biker” on YouTube and he’s got a video of my bike with the new exhaust as well as a video mounting it. There’s a drastic increase in torque removing the Catalytic converter as well as weight savings. Buy this. You won’t be upset.
JBrileyI upgraded my exhaust from an akra to this SC, and I wish I would have done it sooner. This exhaust sounds so much better than the akra did.