GP EVO De-Cat Exhaust by SC-Project
- Brand SC-Project
SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance.
SC-Project exhausts are hand made right along side the same exhausts you see on MotoGP bikes and at race tracks around the world. SC-Project is committed to putting race quality performance, sound and weight reduction in the hands of all motorcycle enthusiasts.
- 2-1 De-cat pipe system in stainless steel and slip-on silencer.
- Stock exhaust weight: 11,2 Kg SC exhaust weight: 2,9 Kg Weight reduction: 8,3 Kg
- Performance. Maximum power increase: + 5,6 HP
- To have the maximum performance of the exhaust is recommended to install an added power unit.
- Everything to install the exhaust on the bike is included: 1 de-cat pipe, 1 silencer, 1 stainless steel clamp with the rubber, springs and screws, high temperature stickers, CEE homologation card specific for the motorbike model.
- 24 months SC-Project official guarantee
- Street legal version according "EU" regulations.
- DB Killer removable to modify from street legal configuration to racing configuration
SC-Project Part #
Carbon Fiber (H01-14C)
Make/Model/YearHonda / CB1000R / 2008, Honda / CB1000R / 2016, Honda / CB1000R / 2015, Honda / CB1000R / 2014, Honda / CB1000R / 2013, Honda / CB1000R / 2012, Honda / CB1000R / 2011, Honda / CB1000R / 2010, Honda / CB1000R / 2009, Honda / CB1000R / 2017
ProductExhausts & Air Filters
Select Exhaust FinishCarbon fiber, Titanium