GP65 Exhaust by SC-Project
- Sold Per Kit
- Brand SC-Project
SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance.
SC-Project exhausts are hand made right along side the same exhausts you see on MotoGP bikes and at race tracks around the world. SC-Project is committed to putting race quality performance, sound and weight reduction in the hands of all motorcycle enthusiasts.
- 2-1 Full exhaust system with collectors in full titanium and slip-on silencer
- Not compatible with passenger rearsets
- Carbon fiber clamp is included.
- Everything to install the exhaust on the bike is included: 1 full exhaust system in full titanium, 1 silencer, springs and screws, high temperature stickers, carbon fiber clamp
- 24 months SC-Project official guarantee
- Racing version, not for road use.
Make/Model/YearHonda / CRF1000L Africa Twin / 2016, Honda / CRF1000L Africa Twin / 2017, Honda / CRF1000L Africa Twin / 2018, Honda / CRF1000L Africa Twin / 2019
ProductExhausts & Air Filters
Aug 23, 2018, 00:41
What is the difference between this system and the other system who's SKU is H16-TC06T?
And does this system come with 18mm bungs for a wide spectrum O2 sensor? Or only the stock 12mm bung?
ThanksAug 23, 2018, 10:20
The GP65 is slightly shorter with a larger opening and more race oriented. The O2 sensor opening is designed to accept the stock sensor.