GP Exhaust by SC-Project
- Sold Per Kit
- Exhaust Finish Matte Carbon Fiber
- Brand SC-Project
SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance.
SC-Project exhausts are hand made right along side the same exhausts you see on MotoGP bikes and at race tracks around the world. SC-Project is committed to putting race quality performance, sound and weight reduction in the hands of all motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Dual Slip-on silencers. In the slip-on line the specific link pipes are included in the kit.
- Stock exhaust weight: 6,6 Kg Oval exhaust weight: 3 Kg Weight reduction: 3,6 Kg
- Performance. Maximum power increase: + 4,2 HP at 4350 RPM
- It doesn't need any added power unit.
- Everything to install the exhaust on the bike is included: 2 silencers, 2 link pipes, 2 stainless steel clamps with the rubber, springs and screws, high temperature stickers, CEE homologation card specific for the motorbike model.
- 24 months SC-Project official guarantee
- Street legal version according "EU" regulations.
- DB Killer removable to modify from street legal configuration to racing configuration
SC-Project Part #
Carbon Fiber (D04-30C)
Make/Model/YearDucati / Monster 796 / 2011, Ducati / Monster 1100 S / 2010, Ducati / Monster 1100 S / 2009, Ducati / Monster 1100 / 2010, Ducati / Monster 1100 / 2009, Ducati / Monster 1100 / 2008, Ducati / Monster 796 / 2015, Ducati / Monster 796 / 2014, Ducati / Monster 796 / 2013, Ducati / Monster 796 / 2012, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2008, Ducati / Monster 796 / 2010, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2015, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2014, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2013, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2012, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2011, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2010, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2009
Exhaust FinishMatte Carbon Fiber
ProductExhausts & Air Filters