Oval Exhaust by SC-Project
- Brand SC-Project
SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance.
SC-Project exhausts are hand made right along side the same exhausts you see on MotoGP bikes and at race tracks around the world. SC-Project is committed to putting race quality performance, sound and weight reduction in the hands of all motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Slip-on silencer. In the slip-on line the specific link pipe is included in the kit.
- 60mm specific link pipe
- To have the maximum performance of the exhaust is recommended to install an added power unit.
- Everything to install the exhaust on the bike is included: 1 silencer, 1 link pipe, 1 stainless steel clamp with the rubber, springs and screws, high temperature stickers, CEE homologation card specific for the motorbike model.
- 24 months SC-Project official guarantee
- Street legal version according "EU" regulations.
- DB Killer removable to modify from street legal configuration to racing configuration
SC Project Part #
Matte Carbon fiber (D12-01C)
Make/Model/YearDucati / Monster 1200 / 2014, Ducati / Monster 1200 / 2015, Ducati / Monster 1200S / 2014, Ducati / Monster 1200S / 2015, Ducati / Monster 1200 / 2016, Ducati / Monster 1200S / 2016
ProductExhausts & Air Filters
Select Exhaust FinishMatte carbon fiber with carbon cap, Titanium with carbon cap
Dec 2, 2019, 16:47
I have a Monster 1200. I’m considering your exhaust system. What’s the “added power unit” being referred to?Dec 6, 2019, 18:28
That is referring to a tuning option to make sure the bike is properly fueled. We used the Rapidbike Auto tuner on our Monster 1200 with great results! Part #KRBEVO-107
Andrew LanderThis is my first SC exhaust, and I am very impressed. The sound is amazing. The exhaust arrived within 4 days of ordering, so thanks to motovation!
Cleve BlouchI've had this silencer on the bike for 3+ months and am completely happy with it. You'll loose a significant amount of weight, the cat and clean up the right side of the bike considerably. I've chosen to leave the db killer/baffle in so as not to wake the neighbors (it's VERY loud without it). You'll also be able to avoid some stalling issues if you leave it in. It looks great (in CF), sounds great. very high quality construction, doesn't cost an arm and a leg (just a leg), and installation was a breeze. You'll have to decide on the exhaust valve yourself -- I've left mine alone and it runs fine. Others may differ. All in a a very good modification at a reasonable cost in time, effort and $.