Dual GP-Tech Exhaust by SC-Project
- Sold Per Kit
- Exhaust Finish Matte Carbon Fiber
- Brand SC-Project
SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance.
SC-Project exhausts are hand made right along side the same exhausts you see on MotoGP bikes and at race tracks around the world. SC-Project is committed to putting race quality performance, sound and weight reduction in the hands of all motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Slip-on silencers. In the slip-on line the specific link pipes are included in the kit.
- To have the maximum performance of the exhaust is recommended to install an added power unit.
- Everything to install the exhaust on the bike is included: 2 silencers, link pipes, springs and screws, high temperature stickers, CEE homologation card specific for the motorbike model.
- 24 months SC-Project official guarantee
- Street legal version according "EU" regulations.
- DB Killer removable to modify from street legal configuration to racing configuration
SC Project Part #
Carbon fiber with carbon cap (D12-D27C)
Make/Model/YearDucati / Monster 1200 / 2014, Ducati / Monster 1200 / 2015, Ducati / Monster 1200S / 2014, Ducati / Monster 1200S / 2015, Ducati / Monster 1200 / 2016, Ducati / Monster 1200S / 2016
Exhaust FinishMatte Carbon Fiber
ProductExhausts & Air Filters
Mar 4, 2016, 08:51
Hi, do I need re-map the ECU when I install GP-Tech double can slip on on the Monster 1200S?Mar 7, 2016, 16:17
We always recommend to have the fuel management tuned to match any exhaust for the best performance, however, many of our customers report back that their bike runs just fine with a slipon, and the stock fueling. It depends on the bikes other mods, and your location and elevation.