Luimoto "DIAMOND EDITION" Seat Cover
- Brand Luimoto
The Diamond Edition seat cover features a Luimoto exclusive quilt design, hand made with our finest materials including Japanese synthetic suede, carbon fiber marine-grade vinyl, and our new tec-grip vinyl designed for maximum grip and durability. It takes our finest craftsmen hours to create. This is the ultimate expression of Luimoto quality for your motorcycle.
Motovation has been representing Luimoto products for over 5 years and we have never ceased to be impressed by their design and quality. So much so that we have featured their seat covers on all of our custom builds. Luimoto has a one year warranty on all their products although we have never needed to warranty any of the many that we have sold or installed. Luimoto seat covers are so well made and fit so well that most seat upholsterers will be able to install these fairly easily. Motovation is also a certified installer of Luimoto products so if you have any problems with your install, we are here to help.
Note: This item is made to order.
- This item is made to order. Please allow approximately 2 weeks for manufacturing
- We are selling motorcycle seat covers not the entire seat plastic with foam
Luimoto Part #
1242101 CF BLACK/BLACK SUEDE/TEC-GRIP/RED QUILT & SIDE STITCH/FLAGS
1242102 CF BLACK/BLACK SUEDE/TEC-GRIP/BLACK QUILT & RED STITCH/FLAGS
1242103 CF BLACK/RED SUEDE/TEC-GRIP/RED QUILT & RED STITCH/FLAGS
Note: This cover will only fit the standard 821 and SP model. Will not fit the Hyperstrada.
Make/Model/YearDucati / Hypermotard 821 / 2013, Ducati / Hypermotard 939 / 2018, Ducati / Hyperstrada 939 / 2017, Ducati / Hypermotard 939 SP / 2017, Ducati / Hypermotard 939 / 2017, Ducati / Hyperstrada 939 / 2016, Ducati / Hypermotard 939 SP / 2016, Ducati / Hypermotard 939 / 2016, Ducati / Hypermotard 821 SP / 2015, Ducati / Hypermotard 821 SP / 2014, Ducati / Hypermotard 821 SP / 2013, Ducati / Hypermotard 821 / 2015, Ducati / Hypermotard 821 / 2014, Ducati / Hypermotard 939 SP / 2018
ProductSeats & Seat Covers
Select ColorBlack on Black with Red Stitch, Black on Black with Black Stitch, Red on Black with Red Stitch
Does your product come with the whole seat?
We do not sell the entire seat unit with foam. We design and manufacture a sewn seat cover fabric which is to be installed over your OEM seat using a staple gun. Below is an example of our actual product and packaging.
How long do I have to wait before my order is shipped?
Luimoto produces many styles in hundreds of different colour combinations for most late model motorcycles. However, it is extremely illogical to stock everything. We know, no one likes to wait, neither do we, but the good news is that since everything is made in-house, we are able to produce the seat covers quickly and efficiently. Please allow approximately 2 weeks for manufacturing.
What is the difference between the CF and SP vinyl?
CF vinyl is a marine grade vinyl that has a carbon weave texture embossed onto the vinyl. It reflects in the light just like real carbon fiber. SP vinyl has a leather-like texture, look and feel; for those who want an enhanced OEM look.
How are Luimoto seat covers installed?
Installing the Luimoto seat cover is simple; however, it will require some patience. You will need a staple gun (an electric or pneumatic staple is preferred). Installation will involve some stretching and pulling. All orders come with detailed instructions.
How do I maintain my Luimoto seat cover?
Luimoto Marine-Grade Vinyl:
- Wash with mild soap and water and rinse. Wipe off any remaining excess water with a clean chamois.
- For stubborn stains, take a nylon bristled toothbrush and use mild soap and water and work the area in a circular motion. Repeat until stain has been removed.
- Do not use any kind of store bought vinyl cleaners as the seat cover could become slippery making it unsafe to operate a motorcycle.
- Use a clean soft nylon bristled brush to quickly remove dust off suede
- Wash your bike like you usually would with mild soap and water and rinse
- Soak up excess water with chamois or sponge and allow 15 minutes of air drying under the sun
- Do not allow the suede to stay wet and dry out on its own
- Do not allow suede to sit under the sun all year round uncovered
- Following these steps should ensure long life of your Luimoto suede seat cover