Luimoto "TEAM ITALIA" RIDER Seat Cover
- Brand Luimoto
Installs easily over your stock seat and is custom cut to be an exact fit to your stock seat.
- This item is made to order. Please allow approximately 2 weeks for manufacturing
- We are selling motorcycle seat covers not the entire seat plastic with foam
- Seat Covers can be customized for a small fee. Contact us for details.
Black, Italian Flag Colors, Red Stitching
Black, Italian Flag Colors, Black Stitching
Make/Model/YearAprilia / RSV4 R / 2014, Aprilia / RSV4 Factory / 2014, Aprilia / RSV4 Factory / 2013, Aprilia / RSV4 Factory / 2012, Aprilia / RSV4 Factory / 2011, Aprilia / RSV4 Factory / 2009, Aprilia / RSV4 R / 2013, Aprilia / RSV4 Factory APRC / 2013, Aprilia / RSV4 Factory APRC / 2015, Aprilia / RSV4 R / 2015, Aprilia / RSV4 / 2013, Aprilia / RSV4 RR / 2015, Aprilia / RSV4 R APRC / 2014, Aprilia / RSV4 / 2009, Aprilia / RSV4 R / 2012, Aprilia / RSV4 R / 2011, Aprilia / RSV4 R / 2010, Aprilia / RSV4 R / 2009, Aprilia / RSV4 Factory APRC / 2014, Aprilia / RSV4 Factory APRC / 2012, Aprilia / RSV4 Factory APRC / 2011, Aprilia / RSV4 Factory / 2010, Aprilia / RSV4 / 2012, Aprilia / RSV4 / 2011, Aprilia / RSV4 / 2010
ProductSeats & Seat Covers
Seat Cover OptionsSuede with Red Stitching, Suede with Black Stitching
Does your product come with the whole seat?
We do not sell the entire seat unit with foam. We design and manufacture a sewn seat cover fabric which is to be installed over your OEM seat using a staple gun. Below is an example of our actual product and packaging.
How long do I have to wait before my order is shipped?
Luimoto produces many styles in hundreds of different colour combinations for most late model motorcycles. However, it is extremely illogical to stock everything. We know, no one likes to wait, neither do we, but the good news is that since everything is made in-house, we are able to produce the seat covers quickly and efficiently. Please allow approximately 2 weeks for manufacturing.
What is the difference between the CF and SP vinyl?
CF vinyl is a marine grade vinyl that has a carbon weave texture embossed onto the vinyl. It reflects in the light just like real carbon fiber. SP vinyl has a leather-like texture, look and feel; for those who want an enhanced OEM look.
How are Luimoto seat covers installed?
Installing the Luimoto seat cover is simple; however, it will require some patience. You will need a staple gun (an electric or pneumatic staple is preferred). Installation will involve some stretching and pulling. All orders come with detailed instructions.
How do I maintain my Luimoto seat cover?
Luimoto Marine-Grade Vinyl:
- Wash with mild soap and water and rinse. Wipe off any remaining excess water with a clean chamois.
- For stubborn stains, take a nylon bristled toothbrush and use mild soap and water and work the area in a circular motion. Repeat until stain has been removed.
- Do not use any kind of store bought vinyl cleaners as the seat cover could become slippery making it unsafe to operate a motorcycle.
- Use a clean soft nylon bristled brush to quickly remove dust off suede
- Wash your bike like you usually would with mild soap and water and rinse
- Soak up excess water with chamois or sponge and allow 15 minutes of air drying under the sun
- Do not allow the suede to stay wet and dry out on its own
- Do not allow suede to sit under the sun all year round uncovered
- Following these steps should ensure long life of your Luimoto suede seat cover