Conic Low Mount Exhaust by SC-Project
MADE IN ITALY - Typically Ships In 3-5 Weeks
- Brand SC-Project
SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance.
SC-Project exhausts are hand made right along side the same exhausts you see on MotoGP bikes and at race tracks around the world. SC-Project is committed to putting race quality performance, sound and weight reduction in the hands of all motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Slip-on silencer. In the slip-on line the specific link pipe is included in the kit.
- Compatible with passenger rearset
- Stock exhaust weight: 8,4 Kg SC exhaust weight: 2,3 Kg Weight reduction: 6,1 Kg
- Performance. Maximum power increase: + 4,6 HP
- It doesn't need any added power unit.
- Everything to install the exhaust on the bike is included: 1 silencer, 1 link pipe, springs and screws, high temperature stickers, CEE homologation card specific for the motorbike model.
- 24 months SC-Project official guarantee
- Street legal version according "EU" regulations.
- DB Killer removable to modify from street legal configuration to racing configuration
SC-Project Part #
Matt Carbon fiber with carbon cap (T05-L35C)
Make/Model/YearTriumph / Speed Triple / 2011, Triumph / Speed Triple / 2012, Triumph / Speed Triple / 2013, Triumph / Speed Triple / 2014, Triumph / Speed Triple / 2015, Triumph / Speed Triple R / 2012, Triumph / Speed Triple R / 2013, Triumph / Speed Triple R / 2014, Triumph / Speed Triple R / 2015
ProductExhausts & Air Filters
Christopher MarchThe exhaust is as advertised. The build quality is outstanding. There was an issue with the rear set mounting bracket upon delivery. SC project had the wrong bracket for my bike. I got in touch with Motovation and they immediately rectified the issue. Within a week, I received the correct bracket and was able to install the exhaust. Motovation has been exceptional in handling my issue as well as shipping and I highly recommend using them if you are making any purchases for your motorcycle.