Oval Exhaust by SC-Project
- Sold Per Kit
- Exhaust Finish Matte Carbon Fiber
- Brand SC-Project
SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance.
SC-Project exhausts are hand made right along side the same exhausts you see on MotoGP bikes and at race tracks around the world. SC-Project is committed to putting race quality performance, sound and weight reduction in the hands of all motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Slip-on silencer. In the slip-on line the specific link pipe is included in the kit.
- Carbon fiber clamp is included.
- Everything to install the exhaust on the bike is included: 1 silencer, 1 link pipe, 1 carbon fiber clamp, springs and screws, high temperature stickers, CEE homologation card specific for the motorbike model.
- 24 months SC-Project official guarantee
- Street legal version according "EU" regulations.
- DB Killer removable to modify from street legal configuration to racing configuration
SC-Project Part #
Matte carbon fiber with carbon cap (H04-12C)
Make/Model/YearHonda / CBR1000RR / 2008, Honda / CBR1000RR / 2015, Honda / CBR1000RR / 2014, Honda / CBR1000RR SP / 2016, Honda / CBR1000RR SP / 2015, Honda / CBR1000RR SP / 2014, Honda / CBR1000RR / 2013, Honda / CBR1000RR / 2012, Honda / CBR1000RR / 2011, Honda / CBR1000RR / 2010, Honda / CBR1000RR / 2009, Honda / CBR1000RR / 2016
Exhaust FinishMatte Carbon Fiber
ProductExhausts & Air Filters
Nov 21, 2018, 05:31
hi, does this kit include everything from the headers to the end of the exhaust? and how much does it weight? thanksNov 21, 2018, 12:10
Yes, this system includes the link pipe AND the exhaust. The weight is 8 lbs for the decat link pipe and exhaust, including the box and all packaging and hardware.