GP-Tech Exhaust by SC-Project
- Sold Per Kit
- Exhaust Finish Matte Carbon Fiber
- Brand SC-Project
SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance.
SC-Project exhausts are hand made right along side the same exhausts you see on MotoGP bikes and at race tracks around the world. SC-Project is committed to putting race quality performance, sound and weight reduction in the hands of all motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Dual Slip-on silencers. In the slip-on line the specific link pipes are included in the kit.
- Stock exhaust weight: 6,6 Kg Oval exhaust weight: 3 Kg
- Performance. Maximum power increase: + 4,2 HP at 4350 RPM
- It doesn't need any added power unit.
- Everything to install the exhaust on the bike is included: 2 silencers, 2 link pipes, 2 stainless steel clamps with the rubber, springs and screws, high temperature stickers, CEE homologation card specific for the motorbike model.
- 24 months SC-Project official guarantee
- Street legal version according "EU" regulations.
- DB Killer removable to modify from street legal configuration to racing configuration
SC-Project Part #
Carbon fiber with carbon cap (D04-28C)
Make/Model/YearDucati / Monster 696 / 2008, Ducati / Monster 1100 S / 2009, Ducati / Monster 1100 / 2010, Ducati / Monster 1100 / 2009, Ducati / Monster 1100 / 2008, Ducati / Monster 796 / 2015, Ducati / Monster 796 / 2014, Ducati / Monster 796 / 2013, Ducati / Monster 796 / 2012, Ducati / Monster 796 / 2011, Ducati / Monster 796 / 2010, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2015, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2014, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2013, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2012, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2011, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2010, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2009, Ducati / Monster 1100 S / 2010
Exhaust FinishMatte Carbon Fiber
ProductExhausts & Air Filters
Mike BlumeOMG, LOOUDD! Love it!
OmarvelousAfter researching various aftermarket exhausts for my 2011 Ducati Monster 796, I decided to pull the plug on these SC Project GP-Tech...What an awesome decision! I LOVE this system. Awesome overall balance, between style, price and especially sound.
Packing was dope, quality is top notch, and the install was very straight forward. I removed the silencers even before I mounted the exhausts. I was a little worried about how the sound quality would be, but once again I was not disappointed. These pipes are loud, but not obnoxiously loud. Plus, they're a healthy loud, not a sloppy loud.
Like all other Ducs, most sound clips will NOT do justice for how Ducs sound, esp with these pipes. But in person, these pipes make your bike sound and feel like a different animal. Cop these or another SC-Project alternative...You'll love it!