CR-T Exhaust by SC-Project
- Sold Per Kit
- Exhaust Finish Matte Carbon Fiber
- Brand SC-Project
SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance.
SC-Project exhausts are hand made right along side the same exhausts you see on MotoGP bikes and at race tracks around the world. SC-Project is committed to putting race quality performance, sound and weight reduction in the hands of all motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Dual Slip-on silencers. In the slip-on line the specific link pipes are included in the kit.
- Stock exhaust weight: 6,6 Kg Oval exhaust weight: 2,1 Kg
- Performance. Maximum power increase: + 4,7 HP at 4350 RPM
- To have the maximum performance of the exhaust is recommended to install an added power unit.
- Everything to install the exhaust on the bike is included: 2 silencers, 2 link pipes, 2 carbon fiber clamps, springs and screws, high temperature stickers
- 24 months SC-Project official guarantee
- Racing version, not for road use.
SC Project Part #
Carbon fiber - (D04-38C)
Make/Model/YearDucati / Monster 696 / 2008, Ducati / Monster 1100 S / 2009, Ducati / Monster 1100 / 2010, Ducati / Monster 1100 / 2009, Ducati / Monster 1100 / 2008, Ducati / Monster 796 / 2015, Ducati / Monster 796 / 2014, Ducati / Monster 796 / 2013, Ducati / Monster 796 / 2012, Ducati / Monster 796 / 2011, Ducati / Monster 796 / 2010, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2015, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2014, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2013, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2012, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2011, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2010, Ducati / Monster 696 / 2009, Ducati / Monster 1100 S / 2010
Exhaust FinishMatte Carbon Fiber
ProductExhausts & Air Filters
ChrisI purchased these based off youtube videos, thinking they sound great, loud but not too unreasonable right? no & no... These sound absolutely amazing, but they are LOUD damn near straight pipes LOUD. videos do not convey how LOUD they are. I would exchange these if i could loud. But they sound so damn good.
Fitment & quality is great, everything went together nicely, install only takes ~15 min once stock pipes are off.
I noticed the bike runs noticeably richer.
SC Project please make a baffle for these i beg you!
rf-1200 w/ alpine race ear plugs.