- Aug 8, 2022 Notes from the Loop - 001 As the Circuit of the Americas celebrates its 10 year anniversary we are gearing up to enjoy a weekend of camaraderie, adrenaline, and speed.
- Jul 18, 2022 Selecting an Upgraded Master Cylinder for Your Motorcycle Motorcycle master cylinder replacement can be a confusing thing. Let us help clarify the decision for you.
Rizoma LED Leggera Turn Signals
Rizoma Parts & Accessories
Rizoma LED "LEGGERA" TURN SIGNALS - Part # FR120B / FR120A
LEGGERA: Italian for light or lightweight
Rizoma is know for stunning design and absolute perfection in their quality of motorcycle parts. These LED turn signals are some of the smallest and lightest signals on the market. Aluminum housing and high grade LED technology make Rizoma signals the best aftermarket turn signals in the world.
- SMD LED technology
- Machined from billet aluminum
- High light intensity
- Small dimensions
- Sporty Style
Rizoma turn signal lights are characterized by their aerodynamic lines, top quality materials and modern design accessories.
Characterized by its sharp and marked lines, this compact indicator light from Rizoma has an aggressive look and a high aesthetic value. Manufactured with the use of the latest SMD LED technology, it is powered by LED, which assures its high performance and compliance with the European Homologation standards.
The lines and angles of these signals will be a great match for any of the modern sportbikes and naked bikes. In terms of brightness, stock signals cant even come close...these are bright!
Check out the Rizoma LEGGERA Turn Signal size diagram below (shown in millimeters)
- Rizoma signals include "bullet style" wire connectors for install. For an easier install, order the Rizoma "no splice" cable adapters that fit your bike for a true Plug n Play connection.
- Optional turn signal mounting adapter plates are available for bikes that will have a gap left from the oem turn signals mounting indentation.
- Optional 32 mm blinker stem extenders (FR300B) are also available and sold separately if you need a bit more clearance.