Version 2 Wind Deflector by Wunderlich
$220.95, save $110.47
- Make/Model/Year Universal
- Sold Individually
- Brand Wunderlich
Wunderlich Wind Deflector Version 2
The Wunderlich Wind Deflector has been one of our most popular products worldwide. The wind deflector effectively addresses most turbulence and buffeting issues.
The biggest issue with many original windshields is that the airflow break-away edge cannot be individually defined, and the result is turbulence. The new and improved Vario Wind Deflector bracket (Version 2 & 3) makes it possible for all riders, with all windscreen shapes to enjoy the highly praised benefits that the addition of a Wind Deflector can provide. The brilliant design of the backet allows it to adapt to any windscreen as the base is adjustable from 180° to 90°.
If you are happy with the height, width and other proportions of your existing windscreen but are bothered by turbulence or buffeting, you will benefit greatly from the addition of a Wunderlich Wind Deflector.
- Multiple adjustments for individual needs: Angle, height and distance to rider.
- Mounting base adjusts from 180° to 90° to fit all windscreen shapes (Version 2 & 3)
- Optimum stress relief for helmet and upper body.
- Removes turbulence and disturbing wind jets otherwise present.
- Easy to adjust.
- Dimensions (L x H):
- Version 2 - 23.5 x 9 cm
- Fast attachment and removal from screen.
- Strong and secure attachment method.
- Lightweight precision CNC-machined adjustment mechanism.
- High quality anodized aluminum alloy.
- Shatter-proof Lexan deflector screen.
- ABE approved for use on several models.
Note: To avoid loosening while riding thread locking fluid should be used to secure all fasteners.
Note: This is VERSION 2.
ProductWindscreens & Spoilers
Select ColorClear, Light Tint