Wunderlich Wind Deflector Version 1
The Wunderlich Wind Deflector has been one of our most popular products worldwide. The wind deflector effectively addresses most turbulence and buffeting issues.
The biggest issue with many original windshields is that the airflow break-away edge cannot be individually defined, and the result is turbulence. This is the classic wind deflector (Version 1) that has a strong and secure attachment method that is optimal for windscreens with a curved edge.
If you are happy with the height, width and other proportions of your existing windscreen but are bothered by turbulence or buffeting, you will benefit greatly from the addition of a Wunderlich Wind Deflector.
- Multiple adjustments for individual needs: Angle, height and distance to rider.
- Optimum stress relief for helmet and upper body.
- Removes turbulence and disturbing wind jets otherwise present.
- Easy to adjust.
- Dimensions (L x H):
- Version 1 - 24.0 x 8 cm
- Fast attachment and removal from screen.
- Strong and secure attachment method.
- Lightweight precision CNC-machined adjustment mechanism.
- High quality anodized aluminum alloy.
- Shatter-proof Lexan deflector screen.
- ABE approved for use on several models.
Note: To avoid loosening while riding thread locking fluid should be used to secure all fasteners.
Note: This is VERSION 1. We currently offer three different versions; the main difference being the size and shape of the actual deflector screen. Both styles come with the option of a Clear Lexan deflector with silver colored anodized aluminum clamp or tinted Lexan deflector with aluminum clamp anodized in Titanium finish. The new and improved Vario Wind Deflector bracket (Version 2 & 3) makes it possible for all riders, with all windscreen shapes to enjoy the highly praised benefits that the addition of a Wind Deflector can provide.