Standard Floating Front Wave Rotor by Galfer
$306.00, save $30.60
- Sold Individually
- Brand Galfer
Galfer Wave Rotors are laser cut from a proprietary high-carbon 420 Stainless Steel that has been heat treated and parallel diamond ground to ensure a perfect surface. The rotors float on an 7071 Aluminum center carrier to ensure optimum pad to rotor contact for maximum stopping force and feel. The vented slots keep the brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over the entire surface of the pad. In wet weather riding conditions the same vented slots help remove water from the rotor. These rotors require no additional spacers or hardware and bolt directly in place of your OEM brake rotors.
Simple to install, these rotors are an amazing upgrade to your performance braking system.
- Rotors are sold individually, most applications will require 2 rotors for the front brakes
- Designed both for street and track
- Drastically increase brake lever feel, modulation, and brake torque
- Extremely predictable and consistent
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions
- Sold each
- Note: Galfer rotor image for reference only. Actual Galfer Wave Rotors may vary depending on your bike.
Make/Model/YearYamaha / YZF-R1M / 2015, Yamaha / FZ1 / 2011, Yamaha / FZ1 / 2012, Yamaha / FZ1 / 2013, Yamaha / FZ1 / 2014, Yamaha / FZ1 / 2015, Yamaha / YZF-R1 / 2018, Yamaha / YZF-R1S / 2018, Yamaha / YZF-R1M / 2018, Yamaha / YZF-R1 / 2019, Yamaha / FZ1 / 2010, Yamaha / FZ1 / 2009, Yamaha / YZF-R1M / 2016, Yamaha / YZF-R1M / 2017, Yamaha / YZF-R1 / 2017, Yamaha / YZF-R1 / 2016, Yamaha / YZF-R1S / 2016, Yamaha / YZF-R1S / 2017, Yamaha / FZ1 / 2006, Yamaha / FZ1 / 2007, Yamaha / FZ1 / 2008, Yamaha / YZF-R1M / 2019