PRO Standard Tire Warmer Set by Maxem Motorsports
- Make/Model/Year Universal
- Sold Per Kit
- Brand Maxem Motorsports
The Maxem PRO Standard Tire Warmers are designed with ruggedness and simplicity in mind. No messing with digital gauges or settings. Plug them in, and let them do their job! These tire warmers have been tested and developed with the most demanding track conditions from tracks around the world.
These are the best tire warmers we have tested! They can be seen in person at EVERY Circuit of the Americas track day event.
- 3 Year Manufacturer Warranty
- Removable heating pad allows for easier repairs by Maxem
- Will operate off of a 1000-watt generator (approx. 750W draw)
- Thermostatically Controlled to 176 F / 80C
- USA made shock resistant thermal control
- Exterior Fabric – Oxford #7
- Interior Fabric - Cordura
- 4 inches of Velcro overlap to secure warmer to tire
- Quick release strap made of 2 inch webbing
- Optimal Insulation – High density foam padding + Kevlar lining
- Heating Element – Longitudinal weaving pattern eliminates hotspots
- Black exterior makes grease, oil, and dirt less visible
- 8 foot black power cord on all models
- Includes rigid plastic stackable travel bin
Note: Limited Motovation Logo Edition Warmers are extremely limited quantities. Show your paddock that you ride with Motovation!
Note: This is the SUPERBIKE size set and is designed for 180+ size rear tires.
Main ColorBlack, Blue, Red, Orange, Motovation Limited Edition Black, Motovation Limited Edition Red
Position / SideFront & Rear
Jacob CannonFits my Panigale perfectly, even under the front fender.
anonymousI got the Motovation edition colors and I get compliments at literally every track day i do. bye bye chicken hawk....
Kyle418Had to give 4 stars because they took a few days longer to arrive than expected, but the warmers themselves are super well made.
Paul DeltyAfter my chicken hawks burned out, I started asking around the pits, and thats how i heard of maxem warmers. This is my first set, but so far they have been perfect with no issues.
DanielOnly used a couple times at a trackday but they have worked flawless both time. Instock and shipped quickly from Motovation.