Privateer Line Dual Temp Tire Warmers by Chicken Hawk Racing
Chicken Hawk Racing (or CHR if you have been around many racing paddocks), is the most well known tire warmer brand in the world. They are even MADE IN THE USA! Chicken Hawk warmers are the choice of the top teams in motorcycle racing.
Elastic side panels, because aside from a hot tire compound, setting proper "hot" tire pressure is more important than ever for track safety and speed. These elastic sides additionally insulate the tire and rim itself, to help block wind blowing across your rims and cooling the air inside the tires. The elastic stretch panel provides a snug fit.
- Back-n-Forth Heater Design (Provides even heating all the way across the tire.)
- Carbonized Insulation Layer & Polyester Insulation Layer
- Ballistic Nylon Exterior Dupont Fiber Melt-Proof Inner Liner with Temperature Sensitive Dye (This is a safety protocol that can show misuse or malfunctions.)
- Elastic Side Panels (Assists in insulating wheel and blocks wind.)
- 6′ long Power Cord
- Switchable Dual Temperature Settings – 135°F / 55°C | 175°F / 79°C
- Exterior Fabric – Cordura
- Insulation – Carbon Felt
- Heating Element – Back-n-forth
- Voltage: Standard 120v
- Shock resistant thermostats
- Dual stage operation lights
- Color – Red
- Storage/Transport bag included!
Note: These are the PRIVATEER line. This line of warmers offers the budget minded buyer (typical track day enthusiast) a clear choice – no need to try inferior foreign made warmers that can burn your paddock down. CHR has cut costs where possible but retains the quality materials where safety and reliability are most critical.