These heavy weighted bar ends from Motovation feature an expansion type fit with a weight and length that will help to reduce vibration and buzzing in your hands. With their replaceable. slider puck and color accent ring, these bar ends will be the last bar ends that you will ever need to buy for your bike. Based on our tried and proven formula for reducing riding discomfort by adding weights to the end of your handlebars.
The unique design of these Motovation bar ends allows for standard bar end mirrors to be mounted in place of the of color accent ring, making these the most versatile bar ends on the market.
- CNC machined from bar stock corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel (for weight and vibration dampening)
- Slider pucks CNC machined from our proprietary slider material (for better protection during a slide or drop)
- Interchangeable color accent rings CNC machined from T6 aluminum and hard anodized
- Brass interlock internal expanding adapters to securely fit the internal diameters of almost all known handlebars and clipons
- Able to mount most standard "clamp on" style bar end mirrors
- Supplied optional use O-rings allow for a custom tailored fit
- M6 stainless steel socket head cap screws for corrosion resistance.
- Available in 3 different sizes to fit almost all known handlebars.
- Sold as a PAIR
***WE RECOMMEND MEASURING YOUR INNER BAR DIAMETER TO DETERMINE THE PROPER SIZE***
- Size A: approx 150 gms each - fits 13.50 mm to 14.90 mm Handlebar Internal Diameter
- Size B: approx 190 gms each - fits 15.95 mm to 19.24 mm Handlebar Internal Diameter
- Size C: approx 220 gms each - fits 19.25 mm to 24.50 mm Handlebar Internal Diameter
Bar end Mirror Slot Width is 12 mm (standard bar end mirror clamp size)
Note: At least 95mm of internal depth is needed inside your bars to mount these bar ends.