Luimoto "MOTORSPORTS EDITION" Seat Cover
- Sold Individually
- Brand Luimoto
The MOTORSPORTS Seat Cover was designed based on the demand for a higher-performing seat while on the track. All of Luimoto’s technical elements were essential in creating our highest-performance product. The Tec-grip panels provide grip and control to prevent unwanted slipping during acceleration, hard braking, and carving corners. The addition of synthetic suede and carbon fiber patterned material offers a contemporary look to ensure that you stand out both on the track and the street.
It takes Luimoto's finest craftsmen hours to create this perfect-fitting cover. This is the ultimate expression of Luimoto quality for your motorcycle.
Motovation has been representing Luimoto products since the beginning, and we continue to be impressed by their design and quality. So much so that we have featured their seat covers on all of our custom builds. Luimoto has a one-year warranty on all their products although we have never needed to warranty any of the many we have sold or installed. Luimoto seat covers are so well made and fit, they fit just like the stock seat cover.
- This item is custom-made to order. Please allow up to 2 weeks for manufacturing
- Luimoto seat covers are proudly handmade in Canada
- The perfect fit makes for an easy install
- This is the motorcycle seat cover, not the entire seat plastic with foam
Note: Rider and Passenger (when available) seat covers are sold separately.
Accent ColorWhite, Black, Red, Neon Yellow
Make/Model/YearBMW / S1000R / 2021, BMW / S1000R / 2022, BMW / S1000R / 2023
ProductSeats & Seat Covers
Does your product come with the whole seat?
We do not sell the entire seat unit with foam. We design and manufacture a sewn seat cover fabric which is to be installed over your OEM seat using a staple gun. Below is an example of our actual product and packaging.
How long do I have to wait before my order is shipped?
Luimoto produces many styles in hundreds of different colour combinations for most late model motorcycles. However, it is extremely illogical to stock everything. We know, no one likes to wait, neither do we, but the good news is that since everything is made in-house, we are able to produce the seat covers quickly and efficiently. Please allow approximately 2 weeks for manufacturing.
What is the difference between the CF and SP vinyl?
CF vinyl is a marine grade vinyl that has a carbon weave texture embossed onto the vinyl. It reflects in the light just like real carbon fiber. SP vinyl has a leather-like texture, look and feel; for those who want an enhanced OEM look.
How are Luimoto seat covers installed?
Installing the Luimoto seat cover is simple; however, it will require some patience. You will need a staple gun (an electric or pneumatic staple is preferred). Installation will involve some stretching and pulling. All orders come with detailed instructions.
How do I maintain my Luimoto seat cover?
Luimoto Marine-Grade Vinyl:
- Wash with mild soap and water and rinse. Wipe off any remaining excess water with a clean chamois.
- For stubborn stains, take a nylon bristled toothbrush and use mild soap and water and work the area in a circular motion. Repeat until stain has been removed.
- Do not use any kind of store bought vinyl cleaners as the seat cover could become slippery making it unsafe to operate a motorcycle.
- Use a clean soft nylon bristled brush to quickly remove dust off suede
- Wash your bike like you usually would with mild soap and water and rinse
- Soak up excess water with chamoise or sponge and allow 15 minutes of air drying under the sun
- Do not allow the suede to stay wet and dry out on its own
- Do not allow suede to sit under the sun all year round uncovered
- Following these steps should ensure long life of your Luimoto suede seat cover