GP M2 Exhaust by SC-Project Kawasaki / Ninja ZX-6R 636 / 2017
- Sold Per Kit
- Brand SC-Project
SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance.
SC-Project exhausts are hand made right along side the same exhausts you see on MotoGP bikes and at race tracks around the world. SC-Project is committed to putting race quality performance, sound and weight reduction in the hands of all motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Slip-on silencer. In the slip-on line the specific 60mm link pipe is included in the kit.
- Carbon fiber clamp included.
- Stock exhaust weight: 4,4 Kg
- SC exhaust weight: 1,8 Kg
- Weight reduction: 2,6 Kg
- Performance. Maximum power increase: + 2,7 HP
- It doesn't need any added power unit.
- Everything to install the exhaust on the bike is included: 1 silencer, 1 link pipe, 1 carbon fiber clamp, springs and screws, high temperature stickers, CEE homologation card specific for the motorbike model.
- 24 months SC-Project official guarantee
- Street legal version according "EU" regulations.
- DB Killer removable to modify from street legal configuration to racing configuration
SC-Project Part #
Carbon fiber with titanium end pipe (K16-18C)
Make/Model/YearKawasaki / Ninja ZX-6R 636 / 2013, Kawasaki / Ninja ZX-6R 636 / 2014, Kawasaki / Ninja ZX-6R 636 / 2015, Kawasaki / Ninja ZX-6R 636 / 2016, Kawasaki / Ninja ZX-6R 636 / 2017, Kawasaki / Ninja ZX-6R 636 / 2018, Kawasaki / Ninja ZX-6R 636 / 2019
ProductExhausts & Air Filters