Headlight Side Brackets by Motodemic
- Sold Per Pair
- Brand Motodemic
Clean up and streamline the front of your bike with the XSR900 Headlight Side Brackets by Motodemic. These simply replace the bulky blocks of cast aluminum on the sides of your headlight. Installation is very simple and requires no modifications. We’ve even incorporated provisions for the use of aftermarket turn signals with M8 threads (Motogaget m-Blaze Pin turn signals shown - sold separately).
- Fits both North American and rest-of-world models.
- Compatible with the factory accessory Front Cowl, Sport Cowl, and Dart Fly Screen.
- Provisions for aftermarket turn signals (Motogadget, Rizoma, etc.).
- Machined from US sourced 6061-T6 aluminum then hand brushed before being anodized in a deep black.
- Stainless Steel Hardware and Hex Tools Included.
Note: Shown with the Motodemic Gauge Cover and Motogadget turn signals (sold separately)
Make/Model/YearYamaha / XSR900 / 2016, Yamaha / XSR900 / 2017, Yamaha / XSR900 / 2018, Yamaha / XSR900 / 2019, Yamaha / XSR900 / 2020, Yamaha / XSR900 / 2021
ProductHeadlights & Auxiliary Lights
BrandonFixed the wide headlight spacing from the factory and made the front end look like it should like the Euro bikes.