Galfer s solid-mount Rear Wave rotors provide all the advantages of the front rotors when coupled with the floating rear calipers found on most motorcycles. Combining the best materials and manufacturing process, these rotors will handle everything you throw at them. Patented inner and outer Wave design minimizes heat transfer, equalizes dissipation and evens out pad wear.
- Designed both for street and track
- Keeps brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over every point of a brake pad surface
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor
- Seamlessly replaces stock rotor
- Extremely predictable and consistent
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions
***SOLD INDIVIDUALLY FOR THE REAR OF YOUR MOTORCYCLE***
NOTE: Images are for reference only and will vary slightly to fit your exact model
Why go to a genuine Galfer wave rotor? After all there are other copy-cats out there that look much alike!
All Galfer Wave rotors are laser cut and made of a unique to Galfer high carbon 420 stainless steel material and have been pre-heat treated keeping in mind the final use of each specific application. Double disc ground to assure perfect flatness and the most efficient contact surface between pad and rotor. The end result to such extensive and expensive manufacturing process dramatically improves brake lever feel and brake feel feed back allowing the rider to get a much stronger and progressive brake performance.