Galfer s Standard Wave rotors are engineered to provide the best performance in the market. Every aspect of our design, from the materials and manufacturing processes to the extensive testing, have been carefully chosen to produce the best quality stainless steel rotor available. The Standard Wave rotor provides premium performance both on the street and at the track, and its influence in the industry can be seen in all the designs that try to copy its look.
- Designed both for street and track
- Keeps brake system cooler by allowing air to pass over every point of a brake pad surface
- Best friction surface of any stainless steel rotor
- Full floating Wave blades ensure optimum pad-to-rotor contact for maximum stopping force and feel.
- Seamlessly replaces stock rotor
- Extremely predictable and consistent
- Provides outstanding performance even in the most aggressive conditions
- Drastically increase lever feel / modulation and brake torque
***SOLD INDIVIDUALLY (Left / Right) FOR THE FRONT OF YOUR MOTORCYCLE***
NOTE: Images are for reference only and will vary slightly to fit your exact model
Why go to a genuine Galfer wave rotor? After all there are other copy-cats out there that look much alike!
All Galfer Wave rotors are laser cut and made of a unique to Galfer high carbon 420 stainless steel material and have been pre-heat treated keeping in mind the final use of each specific application. Double disc ground to assure perfect flatness and the most efficient contact surface between pad and rotor. The end result to such extensive and expensive manufacturing process dramatically improves brake lever feel and brake feel feed back allowing the rider to get a much stronger and progressive brake performance.