CRS Exhaust by SC-Project
- Sold Per Kit
- Exhaust Finish Titanium
- Brand SC-Project
SC-Project is a race tested and race proven Italian exhaust manufacturer. SC-Project uses their MotoGP, Moto3, Moto2 and Superbike racing experience to push the limits and develop the highest level of exhaust performance.
SC-Project exhausts are hand made right along side the same exhausts you see on MotoGP bikes and at race tracks around the world. SC-Project is committed to putting race quality performance, sound and weight reduction in the hands of all motorcycle enthusiasts.
- Titanium Slip-on silencer. In the slip-on line the specific link pipe is included in the kit.
- It doesn't need any added power unit.
- Carbon fiber clamp is included.
- Everything to install the exhaust on the bike is included: 1 silencer, 1 link pipe, 1 carbon fiber clamp, springs and screws, high temperature stickers, CEE homologation card specific for the motorbike model.
- 24 months SC-Project official guarantee
- Street legal version according "EU" regulations. DB Killer removable to modify from street legal configuration to racing configuration
Make/Model/YearHusqvarna / 701 Supermoto / 2016, Husqvarna / 701 Supermoto / 2015, Husqvarna / 701 Supermoto / 2017, Husqvarna / 701 Supermoto / 2018, Husqvarna / 701 Enduro / 2017, Husqvarna / 701 Enduro / 2018, Husqvarna / 701 Supermoto / 2019, Husqvarna / 701 Supermoto / 2020, Husqvarna / 701 Supermoto / 2021, Husqvarna / 701 Supermoto / 2022, Husqvarna / 701 Supermoto / 2023
ProductExhausts & Air Filters
Aug 31, 2018, 19:47
1- Does this work on the 2018 Husqvarna 701 Supermoto? Description says 2015-2016.
2- Is there a configuration where the exhaust does not hit the turn signal? Doesn't the heat damage the signal?Sep 5, 2018, 10:55
Yes, this will fit the 2018 model. If your turn signals are large and end up in front of the exhaust exit, you may want o swap for smaller aftermarket signals if this is an issue for your bike.