Don't let the micro size of the Kellermann Atto® blinker fool you. These pint-sized powerhouses make up for their small stature with sheer attention-grabbing brightness. Kellermann's EXtranz® (Extreme Optical Transparency) and HighPower L.E.D. technology with Long Life Protection Guard® significantly increase rider visibility on the road.
The Bullet Atto® flashes with the intensity that has made Kellermann lights legendary. This indicator offers maximum illuminating power at minimal size, in short: sensationally small, spectacularly bright! We advise not to look directly at it for too long!
- Sold individually
- Extremely small, spectacularly bright
- 10mm Diameter x 14mm Length with 7.8mm Lens
- Universal for most 12-Volt DC applications with M5 x 0.5 x 6.5mm mounting thread
- Amber (front or rear applications): Amber turn signal (2-wire)
- Kellermann's HighPower L.E.D. Technology with Long Life Protection Guard® delivers maximum L.E.D. lifespan and spectacular brightness
- IC controlled (integrated circuit), 330 kHz, for max L.E.D. lifespan & brightness, with minimum power draw
- High-quality metal housing available in chrome or satin black finish
- Durable glass lens
- Engineered and made in Germany, includes 3-year warranty
- Designed for show use - check local laws for LED turn signals
- Suitable for 12 volt DC applications
- Resistor or relay may be required to slow the flashing rate
Note: This is a 2 wire setup, with amber color light, designed for front or rear turn signal usage.
Note: These are M5 stalked signals. Some motorcycle applications may need larger diameter talks (M8, M10 are common). Kellerman offers larger adapters (sold separately). This will allow you to thread this M5 turn signal into an adapter that will fit your needs.