Bazzaz ZF-i Fuel Controller Engine Tuner Suzuki / GSX-R1000 / 2019
- Sold Per Kit
- Brand Bazzaz
An engine's power is dependent on how well the air / fuel mixture is ignited in the cylinder. Air / fuel ratio (AFR) is controlled by the engine control unit (ECU). Bazzaz fuel controllers piggy back onto the Engine Control Unit (ECU), intercepting the signal sent to the fuel injectors and changing it. The precise data for these changes are stored in the Z-Fi Fuel commander in the form of a fuel map. The Z-Fi comes pre-programmed with an enhanced fuel map for power gains and improved throttle response. With a proper fuel map the rider can expect a smoother and more responsive throttle along with horsepower and torque gains. Bazzaz power commander units piggy back easily into your stock system and do not require an ECU reflash.
Motorcycles with modifications (such as slipon, full system exhaust or high-flow air filters) must have fuel tuned to accommodate the change in air and fueling to the ECU. Due to manufacturer restrictions, often times even a stock motorcycle will benefit from much smoother throttle control and power delivery from a Bazzaz unit.
- Bazzaz Z-Mapper software makes it easy to view and easily download adjustable fuel maps
- Load and save fuel maps that are downloaded, manually edited, created on a dyno, or made with the Z-AFM air / fuel self mapper
- Made in USA
- Maps are downloadable from the official Bazzaz website. Most Bazzaz units come with a suggested map pre-loaded into the unit.
- Plug & play installation
- Horsepower & torque gains in mid to top end
- AFR is much smoother than stock with target AFR at 13.0
Titanium Mesh on Exhaust OutletNo
Make/Model/YearSuzuki / GSX-R1000 / 2017, Suzuki / GSX-R1000 / 2018, Suzuki / GSX-R1000 / 2019, Suzuki / GSX-R1000 / 2020, Suzuki / GSX-R1000R / 2020, Suzuki / GSX-R1000 / 2021, Suzuki / GSX-R1000R / 2021
ProductECU & Fuel Tuning