ADG Weighted Bar End Mirror Adapter
- Make/Model/Year Universal
- Sold Individually
- Brand ADG
This high quality weighted bar end mirror adapter from ADG is a great way to mount your bar end mirror to your handlebar or clip-on. ADG manufactures these stylish bar ends to incorporate both form and function.
- includes replaceable bar end slider puck to help reduce damage during a drop or slide.
- additional weight over competitors mirror adapters for increased vibration dampening
- 2 sizes of brass interlock internal adapters (size A & B) are included to securely fit a wide variety of applications
- fits all standard "clamp on" style bar end mirrors (ADG, CRG, Driven, and more)
- easy to install "expansion fit" style design
- sold individually
Note: ADG Bar End Mirror adapters include adapters that will fit handlebar / clip-ons with an internal diameter between 13.5mm to 24.50mm. This includes almost all standard sized bars and clipons, even cruisers and Harley Davidson with 1 inch handlebars.
Mar 13, 2019, 00:51
How much do these weigh?Mar 14, 2019, 14:38
They weigh about 80 grams each.
Mar 11, 2019, 17:02
What is the OD on the aluminum part (the one that butts up against the grip end).Mar 14, 2019, 14:26
That part is 31mm OD.
Aug 5, 2018, 14:52
Is it just one bar end adapter per package? I.E. I would have to order two for my bike?Aug 7, 2018, 11:57
Yes, these are sold individually.
Jul 2, 2017, 23:54
Hi, do these fit a 2013 ducati monster 796 with stock handlebars? Many thanksJul 5, 2017, 12:27
Jun 29, 2017, 15:29
How wide is the recessed portion on the puck where the mirror clamps on? Is it at least 12mm? Also is this a pair or single?Jul 5, 2017, 11:49
Yes, the mirror "slot" is 12mm and is for all standard sized, clamp on style bar end mirrors.