Motovation Universal Fit Bar End Weights/Sliders
These will be the last bar ends that you will ever buy for
your bike. Based
on our tried and proven formula for reducing riding discomfort by adding
weights to the end of your handlebars. Designed not to replace our successful
range of specific fit barends for most of the popular brands of bikes, these
bar ends are meant for those riders that require more functionality
and utility from their bar ends. Motovation Bar Ends are sold as a pair.
***WE RECOMMEND MEASURING YOUR INNER BAR DIAMETER TO DETERMINE THE PROPER SIZE AS BAR DIAMETERS CAN VARY. ***
- CNC machined from bar stock
corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel (for weight and vibration dampening)
- End caps CNC machined from our proprietary slider material (for better
protection with a lower propensity to grab on a slide)
- Interchangeable accent rings CNC machined from T6 aluminum and hard
anodized (we currently offer them in gold, black, blue, orange, red and clear). Purchase
colored accent rings separately when you move them to another bike.
- Brass interlock internal adapters to securely fit the internal diameters
of almost all known handlebars.
- Convertible for use with most barend mirrors if the naked hooligan look
is your thing or just for better rear visibility.
- Supplied optional use O-rings allow for a custom fit.
- M6 stainless steel socket head cap screws for corrosion resistance.
Available in 3 different sizes to fit almost all known handlebars.
- Size A: approx 150 gms each
- Size B: approx 190 gms each
- Size C: approx 220 gms each
Please note that these barends may or may not be heavier than the stock barends that come with your bike.
You will need to know the following dimensions
to select the correct model for your
Handlebar Internal Diameter
Size A - 13.50 mm to 14.90 mm (Ducati 848, Streetfighter, Hypermotard, Monster 1100, Benelli TNT, KTM Superduke, Rizoma bars***, etc)
Size B - 15.95 mm to 19.24 mm (Ducati 1098, 696 etc) WILL NOT FIT BRUTALE and MV Agusta F4)
Size C - 19.25 mm to 24.50 mm (Some Ducati Monsters, MV F3, Multistradas etc)
Handlebar Depth - at least 82 mm of internal free space (for all 3 sizes)
Barend Mirror Slot Width - 12 mm (for all 3 sizes)
*** Rizoma MA010 bars have an internal step, and will not accept these particular bar ends***
Installation Instructions Click Here