Arrow Exhaust Systems for Honda CBR600RR 2007-2012
The Honda CBR600RR 2009, reigning champ in the SuperSport World Championship, has been upgraded to maintain its position on the top step of the podium during the 2009 season (and the first results in Australia confirm this!)
Honda has updated the frame and engine (new pistons and new distribution have increased torque at mid and high rev) and in addition, for the first time in a sportbike, an ABS system was added. An innovative and bold choice which is providing good results.
Arrow produces the following exhausts for the new CBR600RR. Featuring impressive finish quality and performance. Increased hp and better throttle response from smoother and more uniform gas flow.
Indy range street legal silencers (Homogolated with TUV certification and easily removed DBkillers):
- 71712PK/MK (titanium or carbon fiber sleeve and carbon fibre end-cap) *
- 71712PO/MO/AO (titanium, carbon fiber or aluminum sleeve with stainless steel carbon end-cap) *
Headers and mid joints
- 71391MI 1:2 central mid-pipe for stock headers: (in stainless steel) eliminates the catalyst and can be used with Arrow and stock silencers **
- 71392MI Arrow headers/collectors (in stainless steel)
Arrow silencers can be used with stock headers, with 1:2 Arrow mid-pipe and with Arrow headers.
Full Competition System : (not street legal, max performance - (2009):
- 71083CKZ Competition Full Titanium Full System (titanium headers, titanium midpipe and titanium silencers with carbon end-cap and db-killer) ***
- 71082CKZ Competition Titanium Full System (titanium headers, titanium midpipe and stainless steel silencers with carbon fiber end-cap and db-killer) ***
- 71076CKZ Competition Full Titanium Full System (titanium headers,
titanium midpipe and titanium silencers with carbon end-cap and
- 71075CKZ Competition Titanium Full System (titanium headers,
titanium midpipe and stainless steel silencers with carbon fiber end-cap
and db-killer) ***
** Cat eliminator midpipe included.
** Included in price for all slipons listed but can be purchased and used independantly of Arrow slipons. Will fit stock headers and exhausts. The fastest, cheapest, and easiest way to get cooler running, improved power and sound without affecting the original looks of your bike. Let us know in your order comments if you wish to purchase just the midpipe and we will make the ncecessary adjustments to your total before we process your order.
*** Please note that if you order any of the Full Titanium Competition Systems you will already get the Ti headers,Ti mid-pipes AND the Titanium cans. You do not need to add a slip on to your cart.
Above pics of Indy range - titanium with carbon end caps
Click on image above for larger version.
Click above image for larger version.